Languages via MONDLY
Mondly is one of the most innovative language apps in the world, combining solid neural science with cutting-edge technologies, to create a unique language learning experience that will get your readers talking new languages faster than any other app. Covering all languages accross continents to help unite us all. Learning Enlish as a first or second language on all language platforms. Learning English opens up amazing opportunities because of the vast amount of English speaking countries and countries that have English as a second language. That is only scratching the surface, you can learn almost any language from your native language.
Mastering a new language with us is fun, fast, and easy. But don’t be fooled by how simple and effective it is.
Solid neural science combines with cutting-edge technologies to get you talking new languages faster than anyone else.
Etrainuk partners make it possible for you to learn a new language not because you have to, but because it’s genuinely fun.
It’s faster to learn from your native language
Most language learning apps only let you learn from English. But it’s best to learn from your native language, so Mondly allows you to learn from any of our 33 languages. It’s not easy to accomplish this, but we feel it’s important.
With 50 million users and counting… people worldwide agree.
MONDLY METHOD HAS BEEN:
- Used by 60+ million people all over the world, rating it with 4.7/5 Stars in the App Store and Google Play (1,000,000+ customer ratings)
- Recognized as “Germany’s Best Online Portal 2019” by DISQ in the language learning category
- Awarded the Facebook “App of the Year” title for EMEA
- Named Google Play “Editor’s Choice” and “Best of 2017”
- Recognized as Apple Best New App
- Named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Consumer Mobile Applications and Bots
- Mentioned by media outlets like INC.com – “Mondly, The New Way to Learn Languages” / Forbes.com – “A practical approach to language learning likely to be widely adopted.” / Bloomberg.com – “The closest thing to Classroom Education” / Huffington Post – “Virtual reality the new and sexier way to learn languages thanks to Mondly” and many more.