Business and Management Online Training Courses
Introduction to the Business Management Courses
The business management basic courses are brimming with essential moduals. Whether you are starting a new business or developing an existing business, these modules are brimming with valuable information that you can use straight away in your working day.
Learn about branding, setting goals and financial, learn everything you need to know to start or grow or to develop your own business. You will gain a lifetime access to the course modules, so you can refer back to them at any time.
Enjoy the convenience of online learning, where you can study at your own pace using any device from anywhere, as long as you have internet access.
Some of the things you will learn.
This certified courses with varying numbers of modules will teach you everything you need to know when in business. The modules comprise of the following:
- Starting your own business, where to begin, generating ideas and personal qualifies you are going to need.
- Understanding the importance of a business plan and how to start your own.
- Researching into your business market and how to identify your target audience.
- What is branding, how to use branding and how it will effect your business moving forward.
- How to set goals and tackle issues.
- Understanding financing and options available. Identify how much money you will need to start up your business along with what you need to give in return.
- Understanding cash flow, accounts and bookkeeping. Learn how to budget, how to keep track of invoices and payments.
- Get a firm understanding of marketing and social media and how you can use these to boost your business moving forward. Learn how to market your business on a tight budget and what considerations to factor into your marketing decisions.
- How to source and manage staff. What you need to do to keep them motivated. Also learn the importance of training.
- Learn the legal issues which could affect your business moving forward.
- Get the low-down on tax and what taxes you will be accountable for. Also get some tips and advice to make tax an easy and stress free process within your company.
- Identify with your insurance needs. Get a good understanding of business insurance and what costs you may incur if you don’t have the right insurance in place at all times.
- Learn how technology can help you grow your business. Identify what technology you need, how not to overpay for essential technology and things you should be aware of at all times.
- Identify what business ethics is and how it relates to your business. You will also learn how to operate effectively and how business ethics identifies how you are perceived.
- Know why you need a website, what to include and how to market it effectively.
- Know when it’s time to grow your business, know the pitfalls and how to deal with the future.
- Learn about good business admin and the importance of good customer service.
- Specialised subjects like dealing with dificult situations.
- Go for the higher qualifications befitting your position.
Below is just a small selection of some of the great courses online.
Amongst the business development courses we offer a number of bundles to give you the best value for your money. We have 100s of business and management courses sold individualy or in bundles. This bundle contains 6 courses. A complete description of each course can be found by clicking on each course link below. To see all our Management and Business developent courses click on the main link above.
Microsof office courses, a business essential
Click on the image for full details about this offer currently just £57.
This 7 course bundle covers the main constituents of Microsoft Office 2016:
- Excel 2016, Word 2016, Outlook 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Sway, Office 365
This 3-part ’Mastering Word 2016’ course, hosted by Microsoft Certified Trainer Christina Tankersley, will show you everything you need to know to start harnessing the power of Microsoft Word, from the very basics to the most advanced features.
By the time you’ve completed this 9+ hour training, you’ll be a Microsoft Word master!
This 3-part ’Mastering Excel 2016’ course includes basic, intermediate, and advanced level lessons….
Learn about functions, charts, macros, Sparklines, and so much more. By the time you’ve completed this 10+ hour training, you’ll be a Microsoft Excel master.
In this 2-part ’Mastering Outlook 2016’ course, you’ll go from beginner to advanced in Microsoft Outlook…
With over 6 hours of high-quality training content, you’ll learn how to format messages, work with attachments, manage contacts, use the calendar, share workspaces, and so much more!
We also offer the opportunity to aquire those higher qualifications.
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Online Training with Accredited Official Exams
Click on the image for the full course.!
PRINCE2® is a de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and it is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. It embodies established and proven best practice in project management.
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for running a successful project regardless of project type or scale. PRINCE2® can be tailored to meet your organization or industry specific requirement.
There are two PRINCE2® 6th Edition qualifications – both of which are included in this bundle:
This foundation and practitioner course covers all of the official syllabus, which includes the following elements:
Introduction to projects and PRINCE2® – explains what makes projects different from BAU and introduces the four integrated elements of PRINCE2
The 7 Principles:
- Continued Business Justification
- Learn from Experience
- Defined Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on Products
- Tailor to the Project Environment
The 7 Themes:
- Business Case – why are we investing in the project?
- Organization – who do we need to manage the project?
- Quality – what we have to deliver to ensure fit-for-purpose
- Plans – how will we deliver, when & resource requirements
- Risk – managing uncertainty
- Change – understanding implications of changing requirements
- Progress – understanding & controlling where we are against plans
The 7 Processes:
- Process Model – to explain the flow between processes
- Starting up a Project – pre-project preparation
- Directing a Project – decision making and providing resources
- Initiating a Project – developing a full and firm foundation
- Controlling a Stage – day-to-day project manager’s work
- Managing Product Delivery – day-to-day team managers work
- Managing a Stage Boundary – preparing for project board progress decisions
- Closing a Project – tidy close
The 2 Techniques:
- Product Based Planning
- Quality review Technique
Get Qualified in less than 2 weeks
If you are dedicated it is entirely possible to attain all the qualifications in this course within 2 weeks.
The course will prepare you for taking the foundation and practitioner level examinations which are included with this course option. These exams must be booked within 180 days of purchase after which you your exam voucher expires and can no longer be used.
Top Quartile Exam Results
Because all of our courses (eLearning & Classroom) are optimised to cater for different learning styles we consistently achieve some of the highest exam pass rates. For example our learners on their first attempt achieve the following pass rates:-
- 99% of PRINCE2® Foundation
- 97% of PRINCE2® Practitioner
Unrivalled eLearning Software
- Works on Android .Apple Tablets, Apple Mac and Windows PCs
- Include FREE tablet apps for free online /offline course revision
- Numerous stimulating but simple to us drag and drop exercises embedded throughout all our courses.
- Resource Library with many FREE templates and tools to accelerate your career.
- In-house Course Completion & Excellence awards.
- Interactive Tutor Support from Accredited Course Tutors
- Timed exam simulator, with 2 ‘mock’ foundation exams
- 100’s of approved practice examination questions to embed knowledge
- 180 day access
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS limits, used under permission of AXELOS Limited
Who should be interested in this course?
- Project Managers / aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leaders /Lead Developers
- Programme Managers
- PMO staff such as risk managers, change managers, planners and resource managers
- Project Support Officers
- Business Analysts /SCRUM Masters
- Product Owners, SROs and Project Sponsors
- Operational Line Managers / Staff participating in a PRINCE2® Project
There are no prerequisites before you purchase this course.
Note: This course has been officially approved by PeopleCert. This ensures the official syllabi are covered. Candidates must successfully pass the Foundation exam before they can take the Practitioner exam.
This option includes the official Foundation and Practitioner exams. These exams have to be booked within 180 days of purchase after which your exam voucher expires. The Exams are explained in detail below:-
- Multiple Choice 60 questions
- 33 marks or more required to pass (out of 60 available marks) – 55%
- Closed Book exam
- The foundation exam is 1 hour
- This exam tests how much of the theory you have retained and understand
- No negative marking
- Qualification valid for life
- Objective testing
- 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- Based on a short scenario that will be provided to you during the exam
- 68 questions – 1 mark available per question
- 38 marks (55%) correct or more required to pass
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
Advantages of Online Proctor Examinations
- You choose how to take your exam – paper, web based or web proctored
- You choose the language of your exam – up to 22 languages available
- You get 24/7/365 customer support for any questions you may have
- You get instant online provisional results
- You can view, download and print your e-certificate once the official results are out
- You receive your certificate promptly
- Your employer, potential employer or recruitment agency can verify your certificate online
Examination Methods & Bookings
Do not sit the exam before you’re ready and feel confident. We recommend that you should only consider booking an official exam when you have achieved the following:-
- Worked through all the course sections and units at least once
- Completed the exam simulator tests and achieved a repeatable score of 55% / above.
Don’t feel nervous about the exam process. Our comprehensive eLearning course covers the exam syllabus in full and we will also provide you with exam hints and tips. Furthermore, we (unlike many competitors) pay extra for the premium remote proctoring service. With this Proctoring service you will be personally guided through the on-line exam process rather than having your exam being recorded and watched by an invigilator later. This means there are fewer opportunities for your exam to be disqualified because of inadvertent mistakes with in the exam process itself.
Exam Voucher / Booking
If you purchase this course option you will be sent an email with a voucher code and a link to use the code to make your booking. The exam is run through our Examination Institute (PeopleCert) remote Proctor service. You can book your exam for a time and day of your choosing including weekends and evenings, but you need to give 10 days’ notice of when this is.
Within 24 hours of booking your exam you will receive a confirmation email asking you to register on the PeopleCert’s (Exam Institute) website before for your exam takes place.
Please note that you need to redeem your voucher (book your exam) within the course expiry period.